Friday, October 5, 2007

Can you believe that this is a trany, wish I looked this good!!
Dirty, Sexy, Money; Wednesday 8:00


Grey's Anatomy; Thursday 8:00





Okay, if any of you don't know, I am a HUGE Greys Anatomy fan. I cant miss it, I put the kid-os to bed early and demand silence every Thursday night. I have even went as far as to buy the soundtracks (by the way, they are awesome!!). But, I am disappointed in this season, I miss Burke. I don't think that there is much direction, where is everything going. Maybe there was too much hype in the beginning and now it is fizzling out. Enter Dirty, Sexy, Money. Thank goodness for this new smutty show, its great. Just a small taste for you; the Baldwin brother, who plays a state representative, or something like that, is having an affair with a transvestite. Can you get any better than that. Check it out on Wednesday nights, right after the dismal Private Practice, (boring).

1 comment:

Amanda M said...

Crazy you post this. I too LOVE grey's anatomy. Unfortunatley i was unable to catch it from the begining so i started tivoing it on lifetime. I can barely wait week to week to see what happens next. I do however need to get caught up so i should probably just buy the seasons on disc.