Friday, February 13, 2009

Last week I went on my first school field trip with Emily. We went to the Vet clinic in Newton. It was surprisingly enjoyable and I think Emily liked me going with her. I was afraid she may "act up" a little since I was along, but she was perfect. Here are a few pictures of the afternoon.


Miss Emily looking super cute



Emily and Kayla Kocher, also looking super cute

My group of girls, they were the best behaved





Dr Bob



Miss Vicki, she was our guide

The X-ray room. Miss Vicki showed the kids X-rays of animals with "problems". One had a fish hook in this belly, the other had a broken leg, and one was pregers. Miss Vicki showed the kids the puppies in the moms "belly" and one bright little boy spoke up and asked "How come that dog swallowed those puppies?" It was priceless.
After getting all the kids back to school and off the big bus (I forgot how a school bus smells:) I actually volunteered for another trip. I had a great time being Emily's mom.

4 comments:

Betsy R said...

Looks like a fun time had by all. You are right school buses do have a funny smell!!

Jamee said...

Yeah, like the stuff they sprinkle when someone vomits. Yuck.

Amanda M said...

I can't believe how much emily looks like you. She is adorable. Looks like you had a great time!

Janice said...

Those field trips are definately priceless. I miss them and can't wait for Dalton to do some. He has just walked to the post office.