Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm not dead, just addicted

I am addicted to Facebook. My good friend and fellow blogger Sarah introduced me (its her fault) and now I am posting during work. The best part, getting in touch with friends I have lost contact with. I am going to try to keep up with it all, but have to admit I will give up the blog to fb.

My update is pictures of Hank and I at Boilermaker Prom. It was great. We had the best time, if I would have had my kids I would of faught Hank to stay in STL. But, we came home and I am back to the same old same old; work, school, and mom duties. I can't post the majority of the pictures, Hank looks way too drunk ;>

3 comments:

Ashley and Evan said...

Of course you can post all the drunk pictures of Hank! We won't use them against him.

I know what you mean about Facebook. It is so hard to keep up with a blog and FB at the same time. Now, I know where to find you. That Sarah...she's such a leader!

Shasta said...

It looks like a good time. Anything extremely funny happen that we really missed?

Jamee said...

Honestly, I can't remember, lots of drinks. We spent our night with Jason and Liz and Mike and Cathy. It was a lot of fun though, wish you could of went