Wednesday, July 22, 2009

News

Life was going pretty smooth, or smooth for my standards. A normal routine life. And of course, when life is smooth and routine I have to go and find some chaos to create. I know my mother-in-law wonders why I continue to turn Hank and the kids life's up side down with my dreams and personal goals; all I can say is I am obviously a restless soul, never happy being comfortable in one place.

So, in light of my life revelation I have made yet another job change. To everyone who will read this, may I set the record straight. I love working in Jasper County. I love taking care of residents of our community who have known me my entire life. I have enjoyed the past year and grown as a nurse more than I can even explain. Working with the community in which I live is what made my decision much harder to make. I agonized over which road to travel down more than I can tell you. But, in the end my family trumped everything else.

Pending my background check and drug test ( I don't think I should have a problem ), I will be taking a position at St. Anthony Hospital as an acute hemodialysis nurse. For everyone who knows me well, knows my heart lies with the dialysis community.

Hopefully, I will not see any of my friends and family in my new line of work. But please pray for me and wish me the best.

Jamee

5 comments:

hncfarley said...

I knew that job had your name written all over it!!! One must follow their heart and good for you for doing it.Congrats.

Ashley and Evan said...

Congratulations, Jamee! I hope it's exactly what you've been looking for.

How far of a drive is it from home?

Jamee said...

25 min. Not as good as 4 blocks but not as bad as an hour.

Sarah D said...

Congrats Jamer.

It's gonna suck not having you in town everyday.

prashant said...

One must follow their heart and good for you for doing it.Congrats.

How to make a website