Monday, March 17, 2008

The kids and I needed some sunshine.

Last Sunday Hank had a fishing tournament. I took the kids to the grade school playground. It is very nice, better then the park, I think. Emily really enjoyed it, she is like a monkey. The above picture is the kids in my double stroller, I love it. Emily can ride on a bench or stand while Hayden sits up front.
Here is Emily practicing her balancing act, she fell right after this picture was taken
After a spill, she made it to the other side.
In the mean time, Hayden enjoyed a snack and juice. He loved the fresh air, I had him cooped up in the house for days after being sick. He kept putting his little face in the sun. It was a good day.

3 comments:

sjaxn said...

I just have to mention that I have the cutest niece and nephew!! I'm so glad Hayden finally got some fresh air after being cooped up for so long.

Sarah D said...

Hayden is such a cutie and getting so big.

I will have to remember the grade school playground for a new place to play!

Rebekah said...

TOO CUTE!