Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life on Mars



Is anyone else watching Life on Mars? It airs right after Grey's Anatomy, I think it's good but really bizarre. I want to discuss with someone, so do I have any takers? First thought, main character (pictured above) is a super hottie.

Also, a note on Grey's Anatomy, I am not impressed. I keep finding myself turning the channel and finding something better to watch. I have been avid, but I don't think this season is great, so far at least. I am glad George passed his exam, but what the hell is the situation with Grey and Yang hanging out in the "trailer". Is this like their club house? Is Yang moving into the trailer since her 2 roommates are now lovers? I liked it better when Grey and McDreamy weren't dating and they are not showing him enough, not nearly enough.

No comments: