Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Life Update


Tomorrow I turn 30. I'm really not upset, I am too f'n busy to think about it I guess. I am in the middle of writing my first paper in grad school and I am a little stressed to say the least. Plus, after 8 birthday parties/cakes in 2 weeks, the whole celebration has kinda fizzed out.

Emily has been sick twice in the last week, once with bronchitis and then the flu, pukeing flu. Hank started an outage, so he isn't home. This will be the 2nd year in a row that I won't see him for my birthday. Hayden is climbing and getting into everything, and he is starting to run up to Emily and hit her in the head. It's kind-a funny becasue he laughs and she is Miss Drama over the whole thing. I have to make myself punish him, he is so cute.

I love my job, every crazy part of it. And, ah, thats it. Hope everyone is as good as I am.

4 comments:

Betsy R said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it is a great one. Remember 30 is the new 20.

Ashley and Evan said...

Happy 30th Birthday!!! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you! Hope you have a good one.

hncfarley said...

Have a great one!! Lets plan a celebration.

Sarah D said...

Sorry I missed it. Hope it was a great day.

No internet = bad friend

Let's do a GNO in your honor soon. Let us know when you want to go out.