Thursday, November 27, 2008

Update on Baby Jereme

Happy Thanksgiving
I wanted to post Jereme will have surgery in the morning at 7:30 to correct his defect. Today was long and without turkey, pumpkin pie, or sweet potatoes. I did have a Philly steak and cheese sub with onion rings. I shouldn't complain, I did get to hold baby Jereme and sing to him and see him stare at his mommy for the first time. It was amazing, he knew who Sarah was as soon as he saw her. I can't wait to post the great pictures I took today. Please keep baby Jereme, Ryan, and Sarah in your thoughts tomorrow

Jamee

2 comments:

Amanda M said...

I am so glad that Sarah is finally able to be there with her little boy. I couldn't imagine what it was like for her to be away from him knowing that he needed her. I continue to pray for all of you. Please keep me updated.

Christina said...

Sending lots of prayers.