Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No, I'm not dead

I am really busy, notice the time I am posting this and the fact I have to work tomorrow. Between work, which is super busy right now, and school (I spend up to 3 hours a night on the computer), and the September run of birthdays called financial hell for the Baltzell family, I can't get a damn thing done. I am getting ready to consume birthday cake 3 times this week (yeah for this pre-menstral girl) and drop a small fortune at Hallmark. But, I get it all over with in one large swoop.
So, I wanted to drop by my blog and say hi, I have a ton of pictures to post, I am planning to do it sometime in the next few weeks. Don't give up on me, I'll get my shit together soon.
By the way:
Happy Birthday to my WONDERFUL, FUNNY, HANDSOME husband Hank. Without him, my mass chaos would only be just that, but instead its my life and I love him for his support. He is the best dad Emily and Hayden could ask for and the best friend I have.

3 comments:

Ashley and Evan said...

Happy Birthday Hankster! I'll have to think of a good birthday gift to get you by this weekend!

hncfarley said...

Happy Birthday! I can only imagine what Jamer's giving your for your birthday!

aczumbahlen said...

We will have to REALLY celebrate this weekend!!