Monday, May 25, 2009

Busy May Part 2.

Holly Farley reminded me I had gotten my hair cut this month. With everything else going on, I had actually forgotten. I thought I would include a picture, at her request...

Emily, Hayden, and me on Mother's Day. I love this picture, it shows the difference in my kids personalities.

Its short, but I needed a change and a summer do. I actually had it cut while Hank was in STL for a week. He came home and didn't hardly recognize me. He likes it...or he says he does. It's so much easier, especially in the hospital and now.


Tomorrow is a big day for me, I am getting these dreadful staples removed. For all of you readers who hasn't had staples, they are not pleasant. They get caught on undies and I am pretty sure my skin is starting to grow around them. My only fear is that I will bust open and my precious remaining ovary will fall out ;> Hahaha...lol, can you imagine the luck.

7 comments:

aczumbahlen said...

Glad you are home and doing well! I would recommend doing whatever necessary to keep the remaining ovary! You are much too pretty for facial hair! Love ya & see you soon!

Jamee said...

BTW, thanks for coming and visiting me. I am sure I didn't always make sense, but it made me feel better knowing you were in the house.

hncfarley said...

Totally cute!! I bet it is super easy!
Chad was worried that you would have more facial hair than him, he is relieved that you still have that ovary:)

Jamee said...

oddly, I feel an increased personal attachment to my sole ovary...lol. Tell Chad not to fear, no facial hair here or anywhere else :)

Ashley and Evan said...

Holy freaking cow! I did not realize you were having surgery. I feel so in the dark about things. I am so glad that the surgery went well and the you are recuperating nicely.

On a different note, I love your hair! It looks great. You do look like a completely different person.

Chad Farley has facial hair? I thought he only grew peach fuzz.

Sarah D said...

you should name the ovary.

Maybe it won't feel so lonely.

Jamee said...

WTF...do you read my mind. I was going to post that in a few...I need some ideas.