Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Last day of school

Emily's first year of school has came and went. I can't tell you how much she has learned in the last 9 months...just to name a few, she now can spell her name, identify all her letters and numbers and is beginning to spell other words and read, knows her phone number, and address. She is like a little sponge! Jamie Sandschafer is outstanding, I can't say enough about her. Now, how am I going to entertain her for the next 3 months?
Emily's last day of school
Emily before Pre-K orientation




3 comments:

Ashley and Evan said...

Woohoo...last day of school! All I have playing in my head right now is the song "School's out for summer."

Betsy R said...

Such a big girl now! We did to get the girls together soon. Olivia is missing her and Jack.

Jamee said...

Name the day, time, and place...I have NOTHING to do, and I don't do well with non-productive time.