Thursday, August 13, 2009

For Sale Update







So, I have had many calls concerning my baskets. Here is the update...I started with my small baskets, (mothers day, tree trimming, ect.) and thought I would get rid of all of them. I mean, they were in the basement, hanging on a iron wrack by my hot water heater. Then I started looking in closets and on top of appliances. I found more and more baskets I forgot I had. So, I am looking to sell around 40 baskets! Holy crap, that's a lot of baskets I didn't even realize I had. Also, I have some various holiday items, mostly fall; a few pieces of pottery (Heritage Red); housewares items (country in style) various items of Hayden and Emily's clothes (coats, onsies, summer clothes, infant pieces), a Boppy, wiper warmer, toys, 3 tennis rackets (funny, we don't play), and lots of FREE magazines.


Sale is Friday starting at 5 and Saturday morning. Good luck to all who will be out and about, hope you find some good bargains.

No comments: