Monday, August 17, 2009

My little fighter

A couple weekends ago we were invited by the Farley bunch to go to the river. My kids love the river, it's like Holiday World for them. So, away in the jeep we went. Sarah was kind enough to take a few picture for me.

Hayden sparing with Hank after he had his head dunked in the river. I think he may have a future as as a gladiator. I LOVE this picture. Thanks Sarah.


Emily balancing on a dead tree.
My wonderful, sexy husband. I really love that hat.

3 comments:

Sarah D said...

Great minds think alike. I posted these pics before I had saw that you had done the same thing.

The one of Hayden is my fav from the day. I'll get you a copy of it.

Jamee said...

Thanks Sarah

prashant said...

I had saw that you had done the same thing.

How to make a website