Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year...Time to Catch Up

Welcome 2010...goodbye 2009. I haven't blogged for months; too busy, too caught up in facebook land, too whatever. I don't have a good excuse, I just fell out of love with blogging. But, after catching back up with my favorite pages (Sarah Sez), I decided to update my blog. It's mostly for my family who don't facebook. Anyway...a quick catch up

Our kidos are great, except for the flu and bronchitis. Damn daycare ;)

Hank works all the time. He has been back on regular hours at Coffeen for the past month, but is starting a new outage tomorrow. Sucko! I have a few choice words about the situation that I should keep to myself for fear of sounding petty. He has a job.

I finished my 4th semester at USI, only 3 semesters left of grad school. I am excited to be half way to the end of my "neverending" education, but fear I don't know what the heck I am going to do with it. I thought I had it figured out, only to be blindsided and now completely confused. All I can do is pray God will point me down a path. My biggest fear is I will become what I am working towards, only to realize I just want to be a dialysis nurse.

Our holiday was full of family time and good food. As always, I resolve to shed the 10 pounds I have packed onto my hips. I resolve to have more patience with my kids and Hank. I resolve to save more money and spend less time worrying about things I can't change.

I can only hope 2010 is as low key as 2009.

No comments: