Saturday, May 24, 2008

It's all good

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know I am doing GREAT. We got to the surgery center around 0700 yesterday and by 0800 I was out like a light. Before I knew it, I was waking up with a beautiful new set of knockers. We drove to the hotel, where I spent the rest of the day sleeping (with a little help from my friend Percocet). I am sore, but who wouldn't be. In all, the pain is so worth the outcome. Thanks for all of the well wishes. I hope to have pictures to show soon.

5 comments:

Ashley and Evan said...

So happy to hear everything went well! I've been thinking of you. I'll check in on you soon.

Amanda M said...

Glad to know you are doing well. Can't wait to hear about the results.

Sarah D said...

So good to hear you are ok.

I called and talked to Mimi and she told me things went well.

Can't wait to see the "new you"!

amberlindemann said...

We've been thinking about you.

So glad that you are feeling better.

Let us know if you feel up to play date this week!

amber

hncfarley said...

We finally got the picture of of Chad's phone....beautiful! I am sooo jealous.