Thursday, May 22, 2008

The sad, small, saggy, little boobies last hours

This is it, 12 hours until I get up and go for my surgery. I am scared crazy, I wish the actual surgery was over. I am not worried about the pain, I have had 2 kids. I am not worried about the surgery itself, I am a nurse. I am worried about the outcome. Has anyone seen the Rozanne episode where she goes in for the reduction and comes out with HUGE knockers. Well, this is what keeps running in my head. I have faith my surgeon will not do this to me. Please be thinking of me.

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

I actually think the part where Roseanne's got bigger was a dream. Everything turned out fine for her and it will for you too!!

Good luck. Can't wait to see you next week.

Check my blog. Burt left you something.
Sarah

Emily Volkman said...

You will do just fine and will be boob-a-licious when it is all done. I had a reduction a few years ago. It worked out just great !!:)Make bigger,, make smaller,, we just want some nice boobs.