Monday, May 5, 2008

Jamee Baltzell B.S.N.

Saturday is the day. Next to marrying Hank (I know, its shocking) and having my babies, this is my biggest accomplishment. I have worked really hard, and my family has sacrificed a lot. Since I won't be getting up and giving a benediction of any kind, I would like to share a few thoughts. I couldn't have done this without Hank, Emily, and Hayden's understanding. Hank supports everything I decide I need to do, he is a wonderful dad and a wonderful friend. There are few words to describe how my mom and grandma have helped me. I hope I can someday show my kids the unconditional love my mom and grandma have shown me. Last, but certainly not least, I need to recognize Solids Grounds. I have spent many hours sitting at a table with my laptop. I appreciate them allowing me to loiter at their facility. In closing, let me leave you with this thought:
A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that "individuality" is the key to success. ~Robert Orben

5 comments:

Sarah D said...

Way to go Jamee!!

And kudos to you for giving Solid Grounds the props it deserves ;)

Nancy said...

Congrats Jamee!!

Amanda M said...

Congratulations Jamee. What an accomplishment. You have a great support system and that means so much! I am proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Ashley and Evan said...

What an awesome achievement Jamee! You should be proud of yourself for all the hard work you've done to get where you are. Congratulations!!!

hncfarley said...

Congrats from the Farleys, we should celebrate!