Thursday, December 25, 2008

Arrangements

I wanted to post for everyone who wants to know, I talked to Betsy tonight. Josh's visitation is tomorrow evening from 4-8 at Templeton Funeral Home in Paris. The funeral will be held Saturday at the Lutheran church in Paris. 1030. I know the flower shop in Marshal is Green Brier flower shop, in case anyone was wondering about flowers.
Betsy is strong, stronger than I could ever imagine myself being. She is at home in Marshal with her family. She told me Olivia has her moments, she really can't understand it at 4. She told me she doesn't know how she is doing it, she feels like someone is leading her through.
I urge anyone who wants to, read Betsy's last post on her blog. Life can change in a moments notice. Please continue to pray for her.

4 comments:

amberlindemann said...

thanks jamee,

we appreciate all of the updates

rick and amber

Luke's Folks said...

Thanks Jamee. You are so right about her last blog. So glad to hear she is strong. Just can't imagine.

Jen, Chip & Luke

Sarah D said...

Jamee,

Do you know where they would like donations to go? If yo do, could you post that info? I have had someone ask and I had no idea.

Amanda M said...

Thanks for the update Jamee. I have been thinking about them all week.