Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My peeps

I have the best 2 co-workers around. No drama between us, we have fun and laugh. I actually look forward to Monday mornings to hear about the weekend and catch up. Today was extra special. This morning was normal busy and this afternoon was just crazy busy. I had a lot of catching up to do after 5 o'clock, basically phone calls and faxes, charts to be finished. I didn't want to have to take care of in the morning. I don't like walking in to an already cluttered desk, it gets enough during the day. So, I called home to say I would be late and planned on being home after 6 o'clock. Heather and Angie were done with their work and could of went home to their busy families, but they didn't. They pitched in with "What can I do for you" and helped me get done. Anyone who works in an office or hospital or a job with mainly women can understand where I am coming from, gals aren't always the easiest to work with. I am so lucky to have the 2 women in my office I trust and enjoy.

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

You are lucky.

I have always thought working in a bank or somewhere like that with a bunch of women would be the worst job in the world.

Ashley and Evan said...

Good women to work with are hard to find (this coming from someone who works in an all girl office...yikes). They can be catty and difficult not to mention bitchy at times. That is awesome you found some quality ladies who have your back. I am jealous.