Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sight is the first thing to go.

A few weeks ago Angie, Heather and I were goofing around in a rare down moment. Dr. Saliba had recently marked off the distance the eye chart. We all decided to check our sight, I failed. In the past few days my left eye had been twitching and I have a constant headache. I think it's a combination of working in an office, studying for hours every night, or turning 30. Whatever it is, I went to my appointment today and left with contacts and a new pair of glasses.


I have a "thing" about touching my eyes or having something in my eye. I am willing to give it a try. I also picked out a cute pair of glasses, just in case.

5 comments:

hncfarley said...

It isn't too bad. Pretty lucky to make it this far. Maybe you can get Lasik!

Sarah D said...

I really wish I needed glasses.

I think they are a super fun accessory!!

I am a little jealous.

aczumbahlen said...

What are you studying for hours every night? Are we in the same class? We just talked about how we could not do the last 2 assignments and still get A's. Let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley and Evan said...

I wish I had Amanda in my classes...I like the way she thinks!

Jamee said...

Okay, OKAY I'm not doing my last assignment, Heather is doing it for me.