Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby JR

Emily, J.R., and me babysitting
Emily holding J.R. for the first time

Babysitting J.R. while Sarah took finals


Sweet, sweet baby



Aunt Jamee holding J.R. in STL


Being an aunt is great, I have been an aunt officially for 5 years, but recently I became an aunt to my brothers baby boy. There was nothing like watching Ryan transform from "the baby" into a father worryinng about his baby. Here are a few pictures of J.R. My favorite is Emily holding him for the first time and me holding him for the first time.






4 comments:

Ashley and Evan said...

The picture of Emily holding JR is precious. So sweet!

Sarah D said...

Happy 6 week birthday Baby JR!!

It's about time your Aunt Jamee posted some pictures of you!

Amanda M said...

I am so glad to see pictures of the little man. How sweet!

hncfarley said...

I am getting teary, these are so sweet.