Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We are back in the game

So, the Holiday World Trip was interesting. Besides the torrential rain falls from 1000-1130, we had a very good time. On our way home I suggested we eat at Chucky Cheese, I must not have had enough suffering over the previous 12 hours. My thinking was the kids would wear out and then sleep the whole way home. In theory, this was a very good plan. Reality was, they were awake and hopped up on the candy they had won for the entire trip home. I got home only to realize I didn't have a washing machine to was the soured clothes we were wearing.
Yes, you read right, 7 days after buying a very expensive washer and dryer, I still didn't have a working washer. I did have 2 boxes of parts from Sears on my dinning room table.
Finally on Tuesday, Hank called me at work and was washing a load of clothes, 11 days after we bought the damn thing.
So, the bottom line is this. If you buy something from Sears, get the Master Protection Agreement. If you can't afford the extra money for the Master Protection Agreement, go to Menard's.

5 comments:

Christina said...

Sorry to hear about your washing machine. That totally sucks! I'm glad it's working, now!

We are heading to Holiday World next month. I can't wait!

Ashley and Evan said...

Oh man that stinks. I don't think there is anyway I could have gone that long without my washer. I hope you guys are nice and clean smelling when I see you this weekend! :-)

Betsy R said...

At least you had fun. We are going next month. Olivia can't wait

Sarah D said...

Next time call me. I will come and get a couple loads and do some laundry for you!

How did Emily like Chuck E Cheese?

Jack is missing her and looking forward to seeing her on Sunday at "his party".

Jamee said...

Emily loved Chuck E Cheese. She liked the mechanical horse ride. I LOVED the security system at the front door. More places should have that, like theme parks and WalMart