Friday, August 15, 2008

Hobby Please


I need a hobby. Hank has fishing and I have....work. Today I rushed home so Hank could jump in his truck and head to the lake. Tomorrow I am working and Hank is jumping in his truck to go to the lake. I am not complaining about him, he hasn't actually fished much since he has been laid off, he has been building me a deck and helping other people with projects. I am just jealous he has something that can take him away from home once or twice a week. I need that, what mom doesn't need that. I have thought about bowling, but I am not athletic in the least. I have thought about working out, but the second I get home I get into mom mode and Hank isn't going to let me work out at the gym since I had to have my own treadmill. Anyone, what do you guys do?

7 comments:

Christina said...

Other than shopping, I have no real hobbies, either...

Sarah D said...

I think you should consider joining the ministry.

Jamee said...

Ministry huh. I couldn't give up the sex and the cigs. To be honest, my hobbie needs to center around cigs, socialization, and vodka/tonic. Maybe bar fly?

Sarah D said...

I am not sure you would have to give any of that up, just distribute Jesus action figures.

Ashley and Evan said...

Sarah's on to something here.

I was going to suggest working out because that's my hobby. Other than that, I have nothing for you.

Rebekah said...

i see ladies league is starting at the ba. we should form a kick ass ladies bowling team. we could wear sexy tops!

Jamee said...

Okay, I can at least drink there, and its right down the hill. I could just stumble home. Have you seen most of the leaguers, we wouldn't have to try hard to be sexy.