Wednesday, August 13, 2008

To school we go, in style


Emily starts Pre-K this year (tear in my eye). She is going to the big high school, scary. As many of you know she has never been to daycare, oh I take that back, she went for 2 weeks and she (I) hated it. Adding to my anxiety is the fact that none of her little friends are going to the high school, only St. Thomas. But, no matter where she goes or who is there, she is going in style.
During our zoo/shopping trip I picked up Emily's back pack. I wanted to buy one shaped like an apple, but it wasn't standard sized. This one is a Jr. but she looked ridiculous with the full size, I mean she is only 3.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Very cute!!!

Sarah D said...

To bad the apple backpack was so small. It really was cute.

This one is adorable as well.

I am sure Emily will be the best dressed, Polo Girl in class!

Betsy R said...

Too cute. It is hard to believe that our little girls are old enough to need backpacks