Wednesday, August 6, 2008

River Apparel



We went to Wal-Mart tonight to get supplies for our canoe trip this weekend. I can't explain how much we look forward to this weekend all year, it's usually magical. Anyway, Hank came up to me and said he had found the ultimate river hat, the bottle opener hat. See, it has a bottle opener on the bill. This is double funny because a few weeks ago we went out with the crew, Chad and Holly needed a bottle opener and Amanda and Jeff's van door had to do. If only we had the bottle opener hat, we do now.

3 comments:

Ashley and Evan said...

Oh my gosh, I think Evan needs one of those. We may need to make a midnight run to Wally World tomorrow.

aczumbahlen said...

That has to be the coolest hat ever! Too bad we can only take cans on the river! I hope you guys are bringing some bottles for the cabin. It would be a shame for that hat to go to waste!

Christina said...

Possibly the coolest hat I've ever seen! My husband is going to want one!!!