Thursday, August 21, 2008

Its official, I am starting back to school 09/04. My class is scheduled, I received an e-mail welcoming me to the distance program today, and my books are on the way. I am scared stupid, but so ready to get back into the swing of higher education. I know it sounds crazy, but the busier I am, the more organized I am. Honestly, I haven't gotten a dang thing done this summer. I am welcoming my 8 hour trips to Solid Grounds, staying up late reading, and getting my fresh new planner. I ordered it with my books, can't wait to open it up and write my name in it. Good luck to all my colleagues who are taking this journey with me.

3 comments:

hncfarley said...

Good Luck!It is weird how you thrive in chaos, I am the same way.

Ashley and Evan said...

You're not alone. I just ordered my books and I can wait to tear into them. I'm jealous you're getting a planner though.

Amanda M said...

Congrats and good luck on your new journey. You will do great. I just know it!