Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Givin the love

I got this, so I am passing it on. I don't have many blogs I look at daily, but the ones I look at are all from people who hold special places in my life. I copycatted my blog after Sarah Sez at http://www.sarahsplayground1.blogspot.com/, so I want to give it to her. Sarah is a wonderful person who gives love through her wittiness and humor every day. I sometimes think she is the female version of my husband, and if it wasn't for her I would not be married to him.
I want to thank Amanda at http://www.littlemankingdom.blogspot.com/ for giving me this award. Pass it on Sarah.

3 comments:

Sarah D said...

Thanks for the award Jamee.

I will have to ponder this one for a while. I am not yet sure who is worthy of this honor!

Thanks for calling me the "female Hank".

Greatest compliment one could ever receive.

Ashley and Evan said...

Sarah totally deserves it. Good choice Jamee.

And Sarah, I am not saying that just because I found out you were "Jesus." :=)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jamee on your award!