Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lisa French

Even though I am a nurse, and I deal with sickness and grief frequently, its hard for me to personally deal with illness. I have a friend, an old friend, her name is Amanda Massey. Actually, its Amanda Martin, but she will always be Amanda Massey to me.
Amanda's mom has been battling cancer for quite some time now. First she was diagnosed with breast cancer and it went into remission. Then, a few years ago it came back in other places.
Lisa is a strong and fiery woman. I have a lot of great memories of Lisa, most of them involve her and Amanda feuding like all mothers and daughters do. Throughout all of Lisa's trials and tribulations, she always has kept her sense of humor and her radiating smile.
Lisa is a great mom. Please pray for her and her family.

1 comment:

Amanda M said...

Jamee,

Thank you for the support for my mom and my family. It is so hard to think of what is to come, but I know there are people out there like you that will help make things easier. Thanks again.

Amanda