Friday, July 4, 2008

My Little Miss Princess





Emily was in the Little Miss Pageant last Monday. I was nervous all day, thinking she wouldn't go onto the stage. Boy was I wrong. Emily entertained the entire crowd with antics which included running around the stage, talking to Rudolph, giving the judges a "thumbs up" (which was not practiced) and sword fighting with Geron Skates (my personal favorite). At the time I wanted her to do what all the other little girls were doing, but looking back I am glad she owned the stage. Emily has personality and I am sure it will take her far one day. I hope I am around to see what she does with all her energy and imagination.

Luckily, my good friend Amber Lindermann took pics of Emily. I was laughing too hard to snap any.

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

I think Emily may have a future in the entertainment biz!

She was adorable and Jack sure was happy to see her on stage!

Way to go Princess Emily!

Ashley and Evan said...

Jamee, next time let's try and get a "fancier" dress for Emily. You know what I'm talking about.